Reduces barriers to education for some of most the most vulnerable 11-17 year olds in Accra, Ghana by providing homework clubs, health checks, uniforms, books, and life skills training.
Our Child Partnership Programme is unique because:
- We support the holistic needs of the children providing everything they need to enable them to attend school
- We work in partnership with the schools to identify the pupils most in need
- We provide tangible, practical solutions for the students, as well as meeting their spiritual needs
- We also support the children’s families and communities through regular events and educational workshops
- We employ local Ghanaians with social work experience who have a unique perspective on the barriers facing the community
Email us to find out more about the programme and how you can sponsor a life.