Enables survivors of modern slavery to achieve a viable future in the UK by providing safe, secure, welcoming accommodation, allowing them to rest and recuperate whilst meeting their material, physical and emotional needs.
Our Safe Houses are unique because:
- We provide a tailored support plan for each individual survivor
- We welcome survivors who are the most vulnerable with the highest support needs
- We create a positive community atmosphere in our specially designed Safe ‘Homes’
- We have friendly, professional staff who build a strong rapport with survivors
- We have a personalised network of professionals in the healthcare, support and educational fields who we access for services and advice